The goal is to make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
Urban planning, transport systems, water, sanitation, waste management,
access to information and education are relevant issues to sustainable
urban development. It is expected that by 2050 two-thirds of the world
population will be living in urban areas. Diversity, Green future and
Accessibility will be our topics during this workshop week.
Monday, 19th October – Wednesday, 21st October
1. Ruedi and Vera Baur & Esteban Gonzales
Make diversity credible
2. Katerina Antonaki
3. Susanna Cerri Introspection
4. Brigitte Felderer
No Man’s Land
5. Joanna Murzyn
Reinventing the Cloud
6. Clyde Doyle & Shirley Casey Design as Nature
7. Pedro Aibéo & Marjatta Itkonen & Anc Lisowski
Who owns my city?
8. Roger Paez Ephemeral Architecture and Social Purpose
9. Lucas Nijs & Frederik De Bleser Sensing and Desensitisation
Thursday, 22nd October
Students preparing presentations
Students present workshops results & panel discussion with Rama Gheerawo